Shop online and get free, no‑contact delivery, Specialist help, and more.
Download Consent Form
iNvent’s MacBook Student/Teacher Offer
Terms and Conditions
In order for Apple’s Reseller to be able to obtain from Apple and grant the educational discount, Apple needs to be able to make sure that you are entitled to the educational discount. Please note the following terms and conditions carefully:
By checking the mark "I accept the terms & conditions" , you are confirming that you are a Qualifying Individual (as defined below) aged 18 or over. If you are under 18,
you are not entitled to enter into this agreement.
“Qualifying Individual” means:
a. college student;
b. higher-education student;
c. further education student; or
d. teacher, lecturer, tutor or other such person in a supervisory role involved in the provision of education to students
In addition to a copy of the Reseller’s Invoice detailing serial number of the Mac product purchased you must provide to Apple’s satisfaction and Reseller’s satisfaction an original proof of your status as a Qualifying Individual. This must be as follows:
This Apple Education Individual Proof completed and signed by the Education Individual plus one of the following;
• Option 1: Students with valid ID cards: i) Student ID card; ii) Secondary ID*
• Option 2: Students with ID cards where validity is not clearly mentioned on ID:
i) Student ID card; ii) Secondary ID* and iii) Last One Year mark sheet
• Option 3: Only for New Admissions in current academic First Year and not having a Student ID: i) Admission confirmation letter from Institution; and ii) Secondary ID*
* Secondary ID: Driving license / Passport / Voter’s ID / Aadhar (UID) / Photo Credit Card
This Apple Education Individual Proof completed and signed by the Education Individual plus the following;
• Employee ID card
• Secondary ID: Driving license / Passport / Voter’s ID / Aadhar (UID) / Photo Credit Card
Reseller has the right to accept or reject your proof of status at its discretion. You agree to Reseller making a copy of this proof. Reseller will send it to Apple with this form where Apple will use it for the sole purpose of validating Your status as a Qualifying Individual.
By accepting the T&C's, you make the following statements upon which Apple and/or Reseller can rely:
- the products which are being purchased in this transaction are for your non-commercial use; and
- This is the only Mac you have purchased on your educational discount within the past 12 months.
By providing a telephone number and/or e-mail address below, you authorize Apple to contact you for the purpose of verifying your status as a Qualifying Individual. Not all those who provide details will be contacted – Apple will only contact sufficient numbers to ensure that the education discount scheme operates properly.